Friday 'in Sulmona March 11 at 21.00 at the indoor stadium in Via XXV
Monday, March 7, 2011
How To Connect Ps3 To Reciever And Tv
SULMONA: FRIDAY, March 11 THE POOH performs for the AISA
Friday 'in Sulmona March 11 at 21.00 at the indoor stadium in Via XXV
April the Pooh will perform in a concert Italian Association for the AISA anti-ataxic syndromes . This morning press conference to present the event with Lorenzo Fusco Councillor for Culture of the City of Sulmona, Eng. Fulvio Di Benedetto Abruzzo AISA President and President Pro Loco Vincenzo Leap Sulmona.Un important event for the city of Sulmona, I am particularly pleased to host, said Fusco, the collection will be donated to AIS, we must be close to those who suffer from trying to give our contribution and our apporto.I funds raised will be directed towards a national competition to fight ataxias, Friday 'evening, said Fulvio Di Benedetto, the first exhibition of the artists, will be awarded prizes of the first competition held last anno.I awards are a researcher at the Institute Carlo Besta of Milan and a researcher at the Gaslini Genova.Vincenzo Leap on behalf of the Nomads Fans Club, said he was proud to organize this event aimed at raising funds for AIS, we are sensitive to these initiatives, we are also onorati.Verranno people from across Italy from Sicily from Calabria Tuscany and Lazio.I Pooh for the event will cost more 'than their low caschet abituale.I prices ranging from € 27.00 more 'pre-sales, to € 46.00 over' the advance of 15%, according to Leap are the lowest in Italy. We are already 'arrived at an altitude of one thousand tickets sold, I hope that participation will be massive, hoping that there will be a full house.
Friday 'in Sulmona March 11 at 21.00 at the indoor stadium in Via XXV
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment